3 EASY WAYS TO GET YOUR LD£
There are three easy ways to get your Lake District Pounds
1. Swap your Sterling at an LD£ Exchange Point.
They're all over the Lake District and include most Post Offices and Tourist Information Centres! There are no fees or exchange rates to pay, and you can always swap back any LD£ you don't manage to spend.
- Bowness-on-Windermere Post Office
- Bowness Bay Tourist Information Centre
- Windermere Post Office
- Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre
- Ambleside Post Office
- Coniston Post Office
- Brantwood, Coniston
- Coniston Boating Centre
- Patterdale Post Office
- Pooley Bridge Post Office
- Glenridding Tourist Information Centre
- Keswick Post Office
- Keswick Tourist Information Centre
- Castlerigg Hall Campsite
- Staveley Post Office / The Beehive
- Plumgarths Farm Shop, Kendal
2. Ask for your change in LD£ at any participating business!
Bring it with you when you visit...or give some LD£ as a special gift!
You can spend your LD£ in more than 270 unique local businesses, from cafes and shops to boat cruises and cultural attractions! Plan your LD£ adventure >