3 EASY WAYS TO GET YOUR LD£
There are three easy ways to get your Lake District Pounds
1. Swap your Sterling at any LD£ Exchange Point.
They're all over the Lake District and include most Post Offices and Tourist Information Centres! It's absolutely free - there are no fees or exchange rates so it costs you nothing to show your support for the Lake District.
- Bowness-on-Windermere Post Office
- Bowness Bay Tourist Information Centre
- Windermere Post Office
- Brockhole Lake District Visitor Centre
- Ambleside Post Office
- Coniston Post Office
- Brantwood, Coniston
- Coniston Boating Centre
- Patterdale Post Office
- Pooley Bridge Post Office
- Glenridding Tourist Information Centre
- Keswick Post Office
- Keswick Tourist Information Centre
- Castlerigg Hall Campsite
- Staveley Post Office / The Beehive
- Plumgarths Farm Shop, Kendal
- Fantastic Kendal Tourist Information Centre
- Sandylands Post Office, Kendal
- Brew Brothers, Kendal
- Key Cobbler, Kendal
- Holmrook Post Office
- Muncaster Castle
2. Ask for your change in LD£ at any participating business!
Bring it with you when you visit...or give some LD£ as a special gift!
You can spend your LD£ in more than 350 unique local businesses, from cafes and shops to boat cruises and cultural attractions! Plan your LD£ adventure >