Swapping and spending LD£ is a great way to show your love for our fantastic, independent businesses. And, of course, the businesses love you right back!
In fact, they love you so much that more and more of them are offering a little extra when you use your LD£!
- The highly praised Lamplighter Dining Rooms, in Windermere - which has won plaudits from people including reviewer Jay Rayner - is running a special offer for families: Your kids can eat free and get their LD£ passports stamped when you buy your meal with LD£!
- Farmhouse Kitchen, in Kendal, are serving evening meals every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5pm to 9pm. Pay with your LD£ and get a bottle of house wine FREE! Just let staff know you'll be paying with your LD£ when you order!
- Our friends at the Waterside Cafe in Kendal are offering a 5% discount when you use your LD£!
- Begin with Nature, in New Shambles, Kendal, are offering a 10% discount for anyone using their LD£ to buy some of their fantastic smellies and bath products!
- Ullswater Guest House are offering you free LD£ when you book your stay with them directly! Get in touch with them to find out more!
Follow us to find out more ways you can use your LD£ to save money, support our great local businesses and have fun!